08/06/2016

DIY: paper diamonds decoration



As my exams finally finished yesterday, I had a little time to make something nice for my room!
It feels so relaxing to have exams over; to not have to put aside things I want to do, to have to revise.

I found the template for some pretty diamonds at minieco (here) , and cut them out with my scissors. The card I used to cut them from came from the covers of my old exercise books - you can recognize that peachy colour of a maths book there - and i pinned a string of them on the wall.

I think it's a very cute little garland.

I hope this summer brings a lot of cuteness to your room,
- L



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I've found your blog on teenage Blogger central. Your're lucky to have finish your exams. The note circuit in my School is around the 10th July and until this time we'll write a lot of Tests. The Diamond Idea is great and Looks also great. I really like it.
    Love,Lea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Lea, thank you very much for your kind comment! ah i'm wishing you the best of luck in your tests, it feels great once they're over. aw im glad you liked the diamonds! have a lovely day :-)

      Delete
  2. ah, this is such a cute idea! your blog is such a sweet little corner of the internet. keep doing whatever you're doing, liliana.

    - cia // kalopcia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you so much cia!!! i'm the biggest fan of your blog too, freaked out a little when i saw you commented here, ah.
      - liliana

      Delete