28/06/2016

what's in my sixth form pencil case?


I'm a huge fan of stationery! There's nothing better than a beautifully well coloured and organized page of notes, using lovely pens.

I hope that this serves to maybe give you some advice on what you need to bring to sixth form, as well as feeding the need to look at pictures of nice pens.

(When I was taking these pictures, my boyfriend was pretty confused over what the point was -"what's in my pencil case? let's see... pens?"- but I hope that, unlike him, you share my combined love of stationery and nosiness which is fueled by these posts.)


my pencil case


It's a zippered plastic pouch which I think came in a gift set as a toiletries bag, but is a perfect size for holding everything. I've covered it in every sticker I get my hands on, including lots from the lovely Rookie yearbook, and sneaked away from the Disney Store when I worked there.

notes and cards pouch

This little pouch was 35p from Wilko, and is the perfect size for carrying revision cards (from Ryman stationery) and little post it notes (Morrisons) nice and fresh away from everything else.

pens




 For bullet journalling and revision, these Mujii pens are the absolute bomb and I'd highly reccomend them! They're fineliners in very bright colours with thin nibs so you can write very delicate and small if you like, and mine are lasting me ages.
I also use Stabilo swing cool highlighters for worksheets (the nib of my purple one has snapped off and the blue one is damaged, so be careful with them but they're super super cute) and a 4-colour papermate pen which I got at WH Smith for £1.50, handy for quickly colouring notes.

other items



 Amongst this is a sweet eraser in the shape of a (headless) turtle, a super useful tiny roll of tape which was from Tiger (you can't trust school glue sticks, oh no), a lovely wooden mechanical pencil which was £2 from Ryman stationery, a magnetic bookmark, and a flat hole punch from Wilko.


I hoped you liked this little tour of my pencil case! I certainly love looking at other peoples stationery. I hope if you liked it, you can subscribe :-)

I hope you have a relaxing evening today,
- L✿ 

 PS: It's been so lovely to have some new guests from teen blogger central: thank you very much, I'm so grateful for every comment :-) x x

PPS: What do you think of the cover of my journal? I covered it in apple stickers and a Hamilton quote.


2 comments:

  1. recognise that headless turtle ;)
    this so pretty tho!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha that turtle and the purple pen are the only stationery I haven't totally used up from that beautiful little fish pencil case (I still use it for colouring pencils!!) you're the prettiest my little flower <3

      Delete