03/08/2016

DIY: musical theatre collage



As a huge musical theatre fan, I had loads of tickets and little leaflets i picked up, which were cluttering up my room a bit. So I chopped them up and concentrated them into a collage for my wall, eliminating the clutter and making something pretty!




First I gathered up all of the leaflets and tickets on my bed.


The background was made up of tickets from some shows! 


Then I cut out my favorite characters from the leaflets, some big pictures, some little.


Putting down the bigger pictures first, I assembled the collage! 


In absence of a sticky plastic sheet, I used tape to cover it up and make it all shiny for my wall.


This was the finished collage! Elphie, Simba, Elder Price, Matilda, Enjolras, Trekkie, Frankie Valli, Christopher Boone and Usnavi all together. 

What are your favorite musicals from this collage, or in general, my peaches? I love Jersey Boys and Hamilton.

To anyone reading this, have a lovely day <3
-L

2 comments:

  1. this is so cool!! how's ur summer going? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! thank you so much saskia, my summer is (was??? :o) super fun thank you, and i hope yours is too xxx

      Delete