29/08/2016

minimalism monday: losing the labels


Hi guys!
I'm starting something new - a fresh minimalist tip every week, called Minimalism Monday. I hope you like it :)



Seeing so many words forms part of a visual clutter in our lives. Our eyes are bombarded by hundreds of shop signs, adverts, and brand logos every day, so reducing unnecessary logos in your own space lets you relax away from that influence.

Its simple as peeling the labels off your bottles and containers to have a more minimal look!

I was surprised that a Body Shop pink grapefruit body spray looked a lot plainer without the pink label, and that perhaps the packaging influenced me to get it.


If you're not quite ready to go full minimalist and ditch shampoo, it will give your cosmetics a simpler aesthetic.

I hope your day is rosy!
- L

p.s: what do you think of the blog makeover? I hope you think it's cute, and you can subscribe if you like <3

2 comments: