15/07/2016

fave charity shop finds!



Charity shopping is my absolute favorite, so I was super excited to make this post! I love to search through the rails for bargains (with a smug recognition that I don't need to be funding sweatshop labour to find some mad cheap clothes), don't you? The little town where I live has, like, six charity shops, so it's perfect for me. 



These black shoes were, like, £4, and have lasted me the entire school year. Protip: if you can find mens shoes in your size (I'm a size 7), then you are SET for finding some decent school shoes in a charity shop!



I really love this skirt for school as well as with a denim jacket. A cool jacket just makes me feel like I'm part of a really sassy girl gang, no matter what I wear it with. Do any of you guys have a fave jacket like this?


This outfit just makes me feel really put-together, like a business woman who balances her career with a family and hosts wine tasting evenings with her friends. Especially the little heels (which are also really soft on my feet, which is cool.)

 accessories and stuff


You can find the cutest things in charity shops!! I especially like that I found a brand new Kate Moss nude Rimmel nail polish for 30p. I am also a fan of this umbrella, which is the first I've seen with a Noah's Ark theme. There's a fine line between the garish and the loveable for me.


Another thing I came across which made me laugh were these Shrek babies! (Shrabies??)


Basically, I'm the biggest charity shop fan there is, so I often need to limit how many I can go into, or else I just spend 2 hours walking around them. actually, I've been trying to cut down on my possessions recently, (rosie leizrowice got me mad inspired) so maybe just going in when i NEED something would be a good idea.

I'd love to hear from you if you are, like me, a charity shop kind of gal!! and if you liked the outfits in this post, maybe check out this one!

Thank you, have a fun time scavenging!
L




No comments:

Post a Comment